1. GATE: Eligible to write GATE Examination.
2. IES : Indian Engineering Services. You are now eligible to apply.
3. PSU : If you are technically strong, you can apply for PSU's.
4. State Government Jobs : Comparatively easy to crack. You are even eligible for Bank Jobs in India. (Bank PO's)
5. Jobs @ Construction giants like L & T, Tata Projects, SPCL, HCC etc. : Attend their interviews.
6. Higher studies : MBA or Construction /Project management etc in India - You can as well attempt CAT with your engineering degree.
7. Construction Technology and Management course -IIT Delhi Construction Technology and Management course -IIT Delhi gives more weight on Technical Aspects of Construction.
8. National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) - Mumbai National Institute of Industrial Engineering is one of the top B-Schools in India, located in Powai near Vihar Lake in Mumbai, India.
It offers several programmes like:
- Post Graduate Diploma in PROJECT MANAGEMENT(PGDPM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety and Environmental Management (PGDISEM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Management (PGDIM)
- These Courses are accredited as MBA equivalent by UGC (University Grants Commission)
9. National Institute of Construction Management and Research Programmes offered from Pune, Hyderabad, Goa and Indore. Visit their website for more details.
NICMAR gives more weight on Managerial aspects of Construction.