Vision & Mission
The vision of the department of the Civil Engineering is to become an emerging Centre of excellence in the field of civil engineering education and to produce innovators and integrators of ideas and technology for discovering a practical reality in what was once just imagined.
- To adopt, monitor and maintain qualitative teaching learning process.
- To maintain qualitative teaching, non-teaching and supporting staff.
- To establish laboratories with state of the art equipment and facilities and meet the academic, research and consultancy needs.
- To develop strong linkage with relevant industries, institutes of higher learning and reputed research organizations.
- To contribute for the society by producing qualitative civil engineering graduates and by conducting service oriented training and development programmes.