The goal of Computer Science Engineering Department is to give high quality degree program that ensures that students will be able to integrate theory and practice, recognize the importance of abstraction and appreciate the value of efficient design created to meet clearly developed requirements. The program is intended to prepare students for lifelong learning as they undertake professional careers in computing.
Students will be able to solve problems using algorithms and techniques. They will have sufficient understanding of the theoretical underpinnings of Computer Science such that learning a new programming language, operating system, or information system will be viewed as a routine matter. Finally, students will graduate with an understanding of the context of their skills within a broader academic and applied environment.
Specifically, the core objectives are to ensure that students graduate with:
- Robust problem-solving skills.
- Substantial knowledge of a broad class of problem-solving techniques (e.g.; this includes Algorithms, heuristics, and design techniques).
- Substantial understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts both orally and in writing.
- Ability to readily work with other disciplines.
Appropriate, occasional innovation of our curriculum so it incorporates ever-changing Computer Science technology
List of Laboratories
|2||Data Structures Lab|
|3||Java Programming Lab|
|4||Data Base Management Lab|
|5||Operating System Lab|
|6||Compiler Design Lab|
|7||Case Tools and Web Technologies Lab|
|8||Linux Programming Lab|
|9||Data Warehousing and Mining Lab|