Information Technology is an indispensable part of technical education today. With more than 120 workstations & over 50 software packages, our IT Centre provides the necessary platform to make our students industry-ready. The high speed Wi-Fi allows the students to surf the web sphere without any hurdles.
Technology is also used to complement traditional approaches to teaching and learning. KPRIT has a range of e-learning tools, which provide access to lecture materials, communication with fellow students and tutors through online discussions, web-based resources in text, video, audio and image formats, as well as the administration of online tests and assignment.
The salient features are:
- The entire campus has 10 Mbps dedicated link to internet.
- 1Gbps Fiber Optic backbone and 100Mbps connectivity to individual systems in the intranet.
- Campus wide Wi-Fi connectivity to internet, intranet and digital library.
- Parents can have an access to Management Information about their wards’ attendance, performance etc.,
- Students can access E-learning resources through intranet servers.