R & D
Research and Development
Theoretical teaching along with Research and Development makes the campus unique and provides an break to produce competent and employable engineers with a application driven personalities. KPRIT has been following this model approach and exposing the students to the current advanced technological and new industrial trends as per the global demand. We have around 10 PhD’s faculty members from premier institutions like, IIT’s, NIT’s and IISER e.t.c
• To promote a research hub facilitating multiple research centers covering heterogeneous research areas.
• To enhance the quality of quantitative research.
• To intensify collaborative research with premier Institutions and Industries.
• To encourage undergraduate students to participate in research activities
• To focus the research on Open community problems.
• To encourage the young researchers for Life Long Learning.
Research and Development Committee
The institution has a College Research Committee to monitor and address the issues of research. Following are the members of College Research Committee.
|1||Dr. D. Eshwar||R & D||Director|
|2||Dr. Vipul M Dabhi||ECE||Member|
|3||Dr. S. Sreenath Kashyap||ECE||Member|
|4||Dr. Marlene Grace||CSE||Member|
|5||Dr. Suraykanth Biradar||CE||Member|
|6||Dr.Bhaskar||H & S||Member|
|7||Dr.JaggaRao||H & S||Member|
|8||Mr. P. Vinay Kumar||ME||Member|
|9||Mr. M. Gangadhara Rao||EEE||Member|